Unlike in India, there are many social welfare organizations in United States that provide financial assistance to economically depressed students who can’t afford to carry out their academics. One among such is the Anne Maureen Whitney Barrow Memorial Scholarship; it is being issued by Society of Women Engineers (SWE).The minimum amount of $5,000 is awarded to right eligible student. A total of only one student can prevail the Anne Maureen Whitney Barrow Memorial Scholarship each year which is indeed renewable type. Student has no need to pay it back. Let me present you brief stuff on SWE. The Society of Women Engineers (SWE).The tag line of this organization is “Aspire-Advance-Achieve”.
The very well known fact is that it is absolutely a non–profit educational and service organization. There is a possibility to contact with the highly socialized members of this organization and can seek varied number of services which can assist you personally and professionally as well. The members of SWE are stuffed with sensible content and effective coaching by industry experts the process is free of cost to registered members. The original impulsion of this foundation is to empower women to be unbeaten and move forward in the field of engineering and also it focus to enlighten women for their life-changing offerings as engineers and leaders. It was set up in the year 1950, austerely being the energetic power that sets up engineering as a highly desirable career for women .The major attribute of SWE is they carry out operations through an exhilarating series of training and improvement programs along with networking opportunities.
- Only fresher can avail this opportunity.
- Barely females are eligible to take this grant.
- Who apply for this scholarship must have Minimum GPA of 3.5.
- The applicant must be pursuing in an ABET-accredited engineering program, engineering at SWE-approved colleges and universities, or computer science in a CSAB-accredited program or at an ABET-accredited or SWE-approved institution.
- Strictly the student must belong to any one of the branches among Computer Science, Aeronautical / Aerospace, Astronautically, Architectural, Automotive, Civil, Chemical, computer, Electrical, Environmental, Industrial, Mechanical, Manufacturing, Materials Science, or Petroleum Engineering
Any female student who meets the above eligible criteria can apply before May 15th. The very first step you need to do is contacting Anne Maureen White Barrow Memorial Scholarship administration Society of Women Engineers (SWE) , Annette Sauer, Program Coordinator
- Phone: (212) 509-9577
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://societyofwomenengineers.swe.org/
Visit this website you will be able to see scholarship tab and check out find a scholarship under it. Then you will be directed to a new window showing the list of scholarships. In the list find The Anne Maureen Whitney Barrow Memorial Scholarship .then give a click on it to apply.
There is chance to become a authorized member of Society of Women Engineers, you can join hands with them, they offer certain types of memberships. SWE offers a number of resources to its members and Sections for member management activity, promoting SWE, SWE merchandise and more. Interested people can make the best use of it as it is a non profit organization.