Jawahar Knowledge Center JKC REGISTRATION, RENEWAL & APPLICATION, NOTIFICATION 2010-11 in http://www.ieg.gov.in/...........
Benefits for the Jawahar Knowledge Center (JKC) Registered Student:
- Each JKC Registered Candidate would get the CD & Printed material related to Arithmetic, Aptitude, Reasoning, Communication Skills and Soft Skills etc.,
- Each JKC Registered Candidate or Student will be given an online account on JKC portal to check their profile, access the online content, to give online assessment tests, get the updates with respect to recruitment events. This is very essential for short listing candidates for campus placements.
- Special fee of Rs. 10,000/- will be imposed on candidates selected through JKC Campus Placements in an attempt to make this program self sustainable in the long run.
- All the JKC Registered Students can attend the JKC training sessions at their respective institutions by the IEG – JKC associates. At least 2 sessions / weeks will be accommodated on request from colleges.
- IEG – JKC would conduct the workshops on Aptitude and Soft skills from time to time at JKC registered college upon request for the benefit of JKC Registered Students.
- IEG – JKC would conduct the online assessments on Aptitude, Technical as well as Soft skills from time to time which allow the JKC registered student to assess themselves and work on their drawbacks. Students who do not take these assessments one per semester may not be preferred for campus placement.
- IEG would conduct training workshops for certification programs like Oracle, Microsoft, DB2, MES etc. However, these workshop schedules need to be worked out in coordination with DDM’s /Concerned Project Managers. The requests will be accommodated on first come first served basis.
- JKC Registered students are entitled to get discounts or complete waiver while registering for these certifications.
Registration Fee Details:
- FEE: Rs. 3000/- towards JKC registration.
- Each candidate or student is supposed to draw an individual DD of Rs. 3000/- in favour of “Institute for Electronic Governance” and attach the same along with the application form.
- A nominal Registration fee for the SC and ST category students of Rs. 500/- for the Engineering and MCA students.
- Last date for the registration of JKC : 31st August 2010.
- Late fee will be imposed if registration is not completed by the above date.
JKC Student Registration Notification 2010-2011 full details are available in the following link:
JKC B.Tech Student Registration Form are available in the following link:
JKC MCA and MBA Student Registration Form are available in the following link:
JKC 2010-11 College Registration Form (Renewal / New Registration) are given below: