Apsmfc Pre Matric Scholarship 2012-2013 Online Application on 30 June 2012 at http://188.8.131.52/scho/jsps/preMatric/preEntryBasic.jsp...
Andhra Pradesh State Minorities Finance Corporation Limited Shortly APSMFC Pre-Matric Scholarship 2012-2013 Online Application starts now. The APSMFC Scholarship eligible candidates are 6th to 10th Class Minority candidates only. Government of India APSMFC Pre Matric Scholarship Sanctioned only for Minority Students. If any student can apply his parent's income must below One Lakh Rupees / Year as issued by tahsildar. Government of India gives the Scholarship amount to 6th to 8th Class was Rs.600/annum and 9 to 10th Class Rs.800/annum. Students who have 75% of attendance will be in your class only that student were eligible scholarship. Amount of Scholarship will be directly deposited in Student's bank account directly from the DMWO's office.
- Student first select the Option as "District Where School Located". For example Adilabad, West Godavari, Chitoor, Kadapa, Prakasam, Krishna etc.
- Select Your "Mandal Where School Located". For Example we can select Adilabad Under the Adilabad which Mandal's if you located. After Select your Mandal. Select Your School Name Under your Mandal (Select School name in Your Mandal).
- Enter Student Date of Birth (DD-MM-YYYY).
- Select Your Medium or Select your Medium of Course (English or Telugu or Hindi or Urdu or Others).
- Select Present Class of study. After Select your Previous Scholarship 2011-2012 Token Number.
- After Enter Student Name and Father's Name. After Click on Next Button. Then Submit Your Details. After Completion of Application Submission take a copy or Print out.
- Candidate the main asset Fill the Income Certificate number and other details in online application without fail.
- Candidate must provide your Ration Card Number or Aadhaar UID or EID Number in the online application form.