Samsung Galaxy S III Android Mobile Price in India, Samsung Galaxy S III Review and Specifications....
Samsung Galaxy SIII set consists of:Handset, Battery, Charger, Headset, Data Cable.
Samsung Galaxy S III Review:
When compared to Samsung Galaxy Note which is very big and difficult to carry in pocket, Samsung Galaxy S III is smaller in size and easy to fit in pocket. The main difference between the two of them is the width and design. The software in Samsung Galaxy Note is different from Samsung Galaxy S III. It is an upgraded feature of Samsung Galaxy S II. Easier to use and more flexible compared to iPhone 4s.
Sizes: 136.6 x 70.6 x 8.6 mm
Weight: 133 grams
Screen Resolution of the screen 720 x 1280 pixels
Display: 4.8" inches Super AMOLED touch screen
Operating System: Android 4.0(Ice Cream Sandwich)
-Li Ion 2,100 mAh, Battery life for talk time: max 21hrs
-Battery life for web browsing: 5hrs
-Battery life for video play back: 10hrs
-Battery life for standby mode: 700hrs
-Accelerometer, RGBlight, Digital compass, Proximity, Gyro, Barometer
-S Beam, Buddy photo share, Share shot
-SmartStay, Social Tag, Group tag, Face zoom
-Face slide show
-Direct call, Smart alert, Tap to top,
-Drop box (50 GB storage)
-Pop up play
-S Voice natural language commands and dictation
-Burst shot & Best photo, Recording snapshot,
- Document viewer (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF)
Google Search, Google play store, Google Maps, Google play books, Gmail, Google play movies, YouTube, Google Downloads, Google Talk
-8 MP, 3264x2448 pixels, Autofocus, LED flash
-Secondary Camera: 1.9 MP,
-Video HD Recording @30fps
Memory card slot: micro SD up to 64GB
Internal Memory: 16/32/64 GB storage, 1 GB RAM
Color: Marble White and Pebble Blue.
-WiFi a/b/g/n, WiFi HT40
-microUSB v2.0 (MHL)
Radio: Stereo FM radio with RDS
Price Details On this Mobile:
Samsung Galaxy III price in India is Rs38, 900 and $699.00 in US.
- The processor of Samsung Galaxy SIII is very fast.
- Samsung Galaxy SIII is a very slim phone.
- Its AMOLED touch screen gave a very tough competition to other smart phones.
- Samsung Galaxy SIII has the best features for camera i.e. simultaneous HD video and image recording, geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection, image stabilization.
- Battery life for talk time is very good compared to other smart phones.
- It is the latest Android phone with Ice Cream Sandwich OS.
- It’s heavier compared to Samsung Galaxy S II.
- Using Wi-Fi i.e. internet browsing drains down the battery.
- It has poor web browsing performance when compared to other smart phones.
- The plastic case of the S III is a very big disadvantage.
Upcoming black color Samsung Galaxy SIII