Tips To Prepare and How to Get Good Rank in Gate Examination.....
Generally year to year the number of students who are studying engineering are growing rapidly. Like the same way the number of applications who are applying for this gate exam was increasing. For this cause the authority decides that the 3rd year students will not eligible for this examination from the previous year. If you are writing the examination then you will have some thing in your mind to improve confidence to attend and write the examination.
Make a note of this that many of the students are writing this examination just to know the pattern and also some of the students who are not eligible for the exam for this year. Now a days some of the government sector companies are giving eligibility criteria on the percentage obtaining in this Gate examination, hence the candidates are not having any chance than to writing the gate and obtaining a minimum percentage.
The students who are not good in their B.tech career having low percentage must not disappoint because Gate board will not considered your engineering marks, just maintain your minimum percentage so that you will eligible for the colleges which will make a minimum cutoff while entering in your college.
The following are some of the important points that you may follow to obtain minimum cutoff in the gate examination. But this is student dependent to follow or not.
- Firstly know the syllabus for your examination and make a note of all the topics which you are confident in those.
- You can prepare those topics and can improve your performance in those topics by studying them in Gate standard books.
- Make sure to note the topics which you come after those which you didn’t know and also come with the naming standards so that you can easily know them in the examination.
- Don’t try to prepare all the syllabus which will given to that examination. Make a note of the structure in which the no. of questions given from each topic and their marks. So that you can prepare according to that and can exclude some of the topics.
- Don’t be hurry in the exam. Some answers and questions are as good as you came through it, but the answer may differ. So, leave them you can answer those ones by excluding the irrelevant answers from the options.
- First you must give preference for those questions you known and be confident in your answer. Then you may give the importance to the questions in which you are almost known them.
- Don’t touch the questions which you don’t know. Guessing is the danger method in this examination because it will have negative marking and it will also reduce the marks which put the right answer.