AP Model Schools PGT, TGT Results 2012 Published at apms.cgg.gov.in website….
Model Schools PGT Results 2012, Model Schools TGT Results 2012 are going to be released on Day after tomorrow i.e 07-10-2012 (Sunday). The Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan AP Model Schools Exam was conducted in May 2012 month. The AP Model Schools recruitment, the APMS exam was conducted in 30th May 2012 and for recruiting 355 headmasters, 4615 PGT’s and 2130 TGT jobs.
There are more than 1.5 lakhs of aspirants are appeared and wrote for this exam. The Ap DSC 2012 SGT, PGT and LP Results are also released same day. Candidates can check out you respective result at APMS official website.
The AP Model Schools Selection List of all candidates will be released after the announcement of Model Schools PGT Results 2012, Model Schools TGT Results 2012. So Qualified candidates please wait for some days. The Model Schools exam was conducted on some categories Trained Graduate Teacher and Post Graduate Teacher.
AP Model Schools Selection Method:
For Principal Posts the total marks shall obtained is 100 marks, 85% of marks will obtained Written Test and remaining 15% marks for oral Interview. For Post Graduate Teacher the total marks obtained is 100 marks only for Written Test result. For Trained Graduate Teacher the total marks must obtained is 100 marks, 80% for the Written Test and remaining 20% for AP TET(Paper 2) or its equivalent score for the posts of TGT's.
Model Schools PGT Results 2012, Model Schools TGT Results 2012 download at http://apms.cgg.gov.in/ and www.manabadi.co.in